What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you access certain websites. Cookies are small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the website in order for the websites to function and be displayed properly for the user and to gather statistics. Cookies cannot under any circumstances damage your computer.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other website users and help us to provide you with a good experience when browsing our website, as well as to improve it. Disabling these cookies will probably hinder some of the features offered by these services.
Types of cookies
Below we have classified cookies based on a number of categories. However, it is important to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies by managing entity:
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, cookies can be classified as follows:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, rather they are sent by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first-party cookies.
At Fundación Rafael del Pino we do not collect or store your personal information (for example, your name or address) and, therefore, this information cannot be used to identify you.
Detailed table of the first-party and third-party cookies we use
|_ga||.frdelpino.es||2 years||Distinguishes users.||Analytics|
|_gid||.frdelpino.es||1 day||Distinguishes users.||Analytics|
|_gat||.frdelpino.es||1 minute||Limits the percentage of requests.||Analytics|
|AWSALBCORS||tracker.metricool.com / AWS||1 week||Records which group of servers is serving the visitor. This is used in conjunction with load balancing to optimise the user experience.||Third-party technical|
|AWSALB||tracker.metricool.com / AWS||1 week||Records which group of servers is serving the visitor. This is used in conjunction with load balancing to optimise the user experience.||Third-party technical|
|cfduid||.metricool.com / Cloudfare||1 month||Cookie associated with websites using CloudFlare, used to speed up page loading times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the visitor’s IP address. It does not contain any identifying information about the user.||Third-party technical|
|c3po.jpg||.metricool.com||Session||Collects data on user browsing and behaviour on the website anonymously without the possibility of identification.||Analytics|
|NID||.google.com||6 months||Records a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. Identification is used for targeted advertising.||Third-party technical|
|OTZ||.google.com||1 month||Collects information about preferences to use them for advertising purposes.||Advertising|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||.google.com||6 months||The aim is to mitigate the risk of cross-site information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site forgery requests.||Third-party technical|
|ANID||.google.com||1 year||It contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide statistics-based product recommendations.||Advertising|
|1P_JAR||.google.com||1 year||Customises ads according to the user.||Advertising|
|CONSENT||.google.com/.youtube.com||20 years||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.||Third-party technical|
|GPS||.youtube.com||Temporary||Cookies to integrate YouTube on the website.||Analytics|
|YSC||.youtube.com||N/A||Contains a unique identifier to control visits to YouTube videos.||Analytics|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||6 months||Allows visits to videos embedded on this Website to be tracked.||Analytics|
|PREF||.youtube.com||1 month||This cookie is used to store Website and Google search engine preferences.||Third-party technical|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||2 months||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on the actions of Website users after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads to measure the effectiveness of an ad and display targeted ads to the user.||Advertising|
|wp-wpml_current_language||.frdelpino.es||Session||Identifies the language of the page viewed||Required technical|
|PHPSESSID||frptv.etiqmediasites.com||Session||It is used to identify an authenticated user on the platform.||Third-party technical|
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Google Analytics Privacy Terms https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Google Cookie Terms https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Conditions of Metricool Cookies https://metricool.com/legal-terms/
Third party services
Additionally, Fundación Rafael del Pino appears on and in relation to third-party websites and services. If you would like information on their privacy and cookies policies, you should consult the policies provided by such third parties:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl=es
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy?vcid=32179
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl=en
Acceptance of the cookies policy As a reminder, Fundación Rafael del Pino displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of all pages of the Website with each session login.
Given this information, the following actions can be performed:
- Accept cookies. This message will not be displayed again when you visit any page of the Website during this session.
How to change cookies settings
You can restrict, block or erase the cookies from Fundación Rafael del Pino or any other website through your browser. The way this is done differs in each browser. The “Help” function will show you how.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-phone-7-3ebc303c-59c0-d367-3995-f258b184fabb
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=en
In addition, you can also manage how cookies are stored in your browser with tools such as:
Changes to this Policy
Policy Version: November 2020