Under the applicable regulations, the purpose of this Policy is to provide information regarding the processing of the personal data collected through the website https://www.frdelpino.es (“www.frdelpino.es”).
2. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: Fundación Rafael del Pino (“Fundación RdP”)
Mailing address: C/ Paseo de la Castellana, 37 – Madrid 28046
Telephone no.: 913 96 86 00
3. How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that in order to use certain functionalities of www.frdelpino.es, certain personal data must be provided and such data will be incorporated into files for which Fundación RdP is responsible. Specifically, www.frdelpino.es will record, the following information:
- Contact data that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provides Fundación RdP (name, surnames, email address and telephone number).
- Data from Fundación RdP’s activities form and/or newsletter that the User interested in receiving information about news, activities, events, etc., voluntarily provides Fundación RdP (name, surnames, DOB, postal code, email address and telephone number).
- Data from the registration form for Fundación RdP’s courses and seminars that the interested User voluntarily provides Fundación RdP (name, surnames, DOB, postal code, email address and telephone number, CV, photo, etc.).
- Data from the registration form for Fundación RdP’s events that the interested User voluntarily provides Fundación RdP (name, surnames, email address and telephone number).
- Data from the registration form of the Foundation’s App that the User interested in registering to the App “Fundación Rafael del Pino” voluntarily provides (name, surname, e-mail and telephone number).
- Emails: personal data (including, but not limited to, their email address) that the User provides us with by emailing @frdelpino.es addresses.
Use of the various forms and functionalities of www.frdelpino.es is voluntary. However, some fields are necessary to correctly handle your request (e.g., to handle changes and returns), while the inclusion of personal data in the remaining fields is voluntary or non-essential. If the User refuses to provide the information required in the mandatory fields, Fundación RdP may not be able to address their request.
4. What is the purpose of processing your data?
In general, the information registered through www.frdelpino.es that Fundación RdP obtains from Users, will be processed:
- To process and respond to requests made by Users through the forms provided on www.frdelpino.es and/or by email.
- To send information about Fundación RdP’s activities and other communications, when the User has authorised it.
- To manage the registration of those interested in the courses and/or seminars organised by Fundación RdP.
- To manage the registration of those interested in the events organised by Fundación RdP.
- For the registration, management, control and monitoring of the participation of Users in the App “Fundación Rafael del Pino”.
5. Who will receive your data?
Fundación RdP does not intend to communicate your personal data to any third party.
6. What is the legal basis for processing the data?
Where applicable, if you accept receipt, the legal basis for sending communications of the activities, is the User’s consent.
7. How long will Fundación RdP store User data?
The personal data collected will be stored by Fundación RdP only for the time necessary to handle and manage each specific User request.
- In the case of personal data collected from the contact form, or from emails sent: for the time necessary to properly handle the User’s request.
- In the case of Fundación RdP’s activities, until the User withdraws the consent given to receive them.
- Course and/or seminar registration form data will be stored for three months after its completion and names, surnames and certificates will be stored for 5 years after completion.
- Event registration form data will be stored for three months after its completion.
- Your data in the App will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to revoke the consent given.
However, after this period, the data may be blocked and kept by Fundación RdP to address any liability that may arise from processing the data and only for the limitation period for such liabilities. After these periods, personal data will be deleted by Fundación RdP.
8. What rights do you have when you give us your data?
At any time Users may withdraw their consent to having their data processed.
At any time Users may request confirmation from Fundación RdP as to whether their personal data is being processed by us and, if so, access it. Likewise, Users may request to have any imprecise data rectified or, where applicable, request to have them erased for reasons such as the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In addition, in certain circumstances, Users may request to have the processing of their data restricted. In these cases, we will only store them to exercise or defend against any claims. Users may also object to the processing of their data under certain circumstances. Fundación RdP will stop processing the data, except when legitimate purposes prevail, or to exercise or defend against possible claims. Lastly, where appropriate, Users may exercise their right to data portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to have it transmitted to another entity.
For this purpose, Users may use the following channels, always including a photocopy of their identification document or any other document that verifies their identity:
- By sending a letter to: C/ Paseo de la Castellana, 37 – Madrid 28046
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, Users are informed of their right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they become aware of or consider that an event may involve a breach of applicable data protection regulations.