The Rafael del Pino Foundation organised the meeting "Global Entrepreneurship Week: entrepreneurship in a global world - myths and realities", on 19 November at 1 p.m., on the occasion of Global Entrepreneurship Week.
The event was structured according to the following programme:
- María del Pino, President of the Rafael del Pino Foundation
Presentation of the Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Pedro Nueno, President of the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Jerry Engel, Founding Executive Director Emeritus of the Lester Center for Entrepreneurship
- Mathieu Carenzo, IESE and Global Entrepreneurship Week Spain (moderator)
Presentation of the Global Entrepreneurship Week Advisory Board: How to make our society more entrepreneurial? elevator pitch
- Adrián García Aranyos, Endeavor Spain
- Aleix Valls, Mobile World Capital
- Jesús de Benito, Entrepreneur and Investor
- Luis Martín Cabiedes, Cabiedes SCR
- Ricard Garriga, YouNoodle and Menorca Millennials
-James Costos, US Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain
Global Entrepreneurship Week is a global initiative involving 132 countries. It is supported by governments and entrepreneurs from all over the world who have joined the initiative to promote the values of entrepreneurial culture.
Throughout Global Entrepreneurship Week, a large number of activities are organised in different cities across Spain. All these events aim to inspire young people to turn their ideas into reality and help entrepreneurs to grow their businesses through the dissemination of good business practices.