The Rafael del Pino Foundation scholarship holders' association is made up of all those people who -since 2001- have obtained a postgraduate scholarship abroad from the Rafael del Pino Foundation.
We are currently 245 members.
RAFAEL DEL PINO FOUNDATION GRANTEES ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2017-2019
- Bernardo Navazo (President) C.V.
- Dámaso Riaño (Vice-President) C.V.
- Paula Martín González (Treasurer) C.V.
- Sonia Rodríguez García C.V.
- Luis Fernando Rodríguez García (Secretary) C.V.
- Amparo Güemes González C.V.
- Antonio Jesús Moreno Hernando C.V.
- Joaquín Artés Caselles C.V.
- Rafael Agrafojo Ramos C.V.
- Ricardo Fernández Carcedo C.V.
- Javier Cerezo Lafuente C.V.
- Óscar Viyuela
- Sonia Rodriguez
- Almudena Carneros
Major studies funded:
- PhD in economics.
- Master of Laws.
- Master's degree in economics.
The Association's main principles of action are:
- Well-deserved thanks to the Rafael del Pino Foundation. The enormous sense of gratitude towards the Foundation is one of the fundamental ideas that we want to be a guide in achieving the objectives of the agenda for this biennium. This principle of the new Board of Trustees will set goals such as promoting talent, fostering entrepreneurship, civil leadership, social commitment, collaborating in programmes where the Foundation needs us, helping in its communication tasks, and raising awareness of its public activity.
- The ad intra strengthening of the Rafael del Pino community. All grantees share a set of principles and values that foster complicity among us. It is precisely this complicity that this new Board of Directors considers to be the Association's best asset: to deepen, expand, foster and cultivate these relationships (of friendship, professional development, social action, etc.) through greater spaces for dialogue and meetings of fellows (Singular Lunches, Christmas Cup...), and the expansion of our reach beyond Madrid, in cities such as Barcelona, London, New York and Boston.
- Publicising ad extra the work of the Association and the Foundation. That we make the "Rafael del Pino Excellence Fellowship" brand a reference in Spain through fruitful institutional relations with other associations and other related institutions, and through better dissemination of our activities and those of the Foundation (social networks, other media...).
- Maintain consistency with our principles and values. That all our activities foster a pro-global, pro-talent and pro-entrepreneurship spirit (as a vital attitude) in order to promote entrepreneurship, civil leadership and social commitment.
The core values of this new Board will base the agenda for this biennium on quality, relevance and cohesion.
As a summary of these principles and values we propose our motto:
A community worth serving
In order to achieve these objectives, we count not only on the voluntary work of some scholarship holders, but also on the invaluable support of the Rafael del Pino Foundation.