As of 31 December 2022, the Foundation's net assets amounted to 123.72 million euros.
The Foundation's income derives 81.5% from income generated by its financial investments. The remaining 18.5% comes mainly from income from own activities and other income.
Expenditure on projects is distributed according to the following percentages: 32.06% was allocated to the "Rafael del Pino Leadership Campus" area; 25.81% to "Scholarships", especially those for postgraduate studies."18.62% to "Protection of the Cultural and Architectural Heritage of the City of Madrid"; 9.67% to "Research Support Programmes"; 6.87% to "Master Conferences"; 3.04% to "Seminars and Meetings Programme"; 2.72% to "Institutional Support" and, finally, 1.20% to "Activity of the Rafael del Pino Sports Complex".
The balance sheet and income statement included below have been obtained from the Foundation's annual accounts for the 2021 financial year, and BDO Audiberia Auditores S.L. issued an audit report on 18 April 2023 with a favourable opinion.