The Rafael del Pino Alumni Club of Scientists comprises the scientific community of the Rafael del Pino Alumni together with other external invited members. Therefore, it unites the elite of the most excellent young Spanish Scientists.
They are a lively, interdisciplinary, pro-global, and pro-talent community. They meet regularly to discuss current, relevant, global, and transcendent topics for the entire scientific community. To date, they have more than 1000 members scattered throughout the best institutions and universities on the globe and specialized in all different areas of scientific knowledge.
The five main principles of action are:
- The establishment and strengthening of the Rafael del Pino scientific community and the consequent reception of Spanish scientists with our values of excellence in STEM sciences.
- Sharing opportunities, resources, and proposals among the members of the Club.
- Discussing current, relevant, global, and transcendent issues by and for the entire scientific community.
- Analysing and promoting possible technological applications in the different fields of knowledge, as well as the appropriate ways and strategies for their transfer to the market.
- This is consistent with the principles and values of the Rafael del Pino Association of Excellence Scholars: promoting and developing scientific and technological progress within the different areas of knowledge in order to foster an innovative and technological approach, as well as a civil leadership and a social commitment.
If you are interested in joining the club or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you want to be informed about all the activities organised by the Rafael del Pino Alumni Club of Scientists, click here.